Unpacking station for laser-sintered plastic parts
The SFP-E7 unpacking station can be used to unpack build boxes from the EOS P7.
The unpacking takes place by automatic raising of the build plate. The powder material is collected in the surrounding hoppers and is conveyed to the integrated ultrasonic screen. The parts in the build boxes are removed manually.
The uniquely-designed lifting mechanism ensures smooth raising of the build plate, regardless of its load and position.
The SFP-E7, the unit can be equipped with a multi-part protective cover.
- three surrounding collection hoppers with 140 liters of storage volume
- integrated tool tray
- electromechanical lifting device
- work tray made of stainless steel
- explosion-protected lighting
- layout free from ignition source
- prepared for EOS P7 build boxes
- multi-part protective cover with glass window
- integrated ultrasonic screening system
- powerful extraction system
- pneumatic material conveying system
- compact unit layout
- large storage volume
- easy operation
|Installation Space (W x D x H)||3,500 x 2,000 x 2,500||mm³|
|Mains Voltage / Frequency||3 PH / 400 / 50||V/Hz|